Author: sin <email@example.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 16:07:56 +0100
mention that challenge response uses 64 bit integers
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/stun.c b/stun.c
@@ -16,9 +16,9 @@
* The challenge-response algorithm is as follows:
- * The challenge is a randomly generated integer, encrypted with a pre-shared
- * symmetric key and sent to the receiver.
- * The receiver decrypts it, adds 1, encrypts it and sends the response back to
+ * The challenge is a randomly generated 64-bit integer encrypted with a
+ * pre-shared symmetric key and sent to the receiver.
+ * The receiver decrypts it, adds 1, encrypts it and sends it back to
* the sender. The sender verifies that the correct response was received.
* All communication is encrypted using a pre-shared symmetric key. The cipher