Author: sin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:26:56 +0100
fix design comment
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/stun.c b/stun.c
@@ -5,9 +5,9 @@
* both layer 2 (TAP) and layer 3 (TUN) tunnels. At the moment, the
* only supported transport is TCP.
- * stun is split into a server and a client. By default the server listens on
- * port 12080. When a client connects there is a challenge-response phase
- * as shown below:
+ * stun can be started either as a server or a client. There can only be
+ * a single client connected to the server at any time. When a client connects
+ * there is a mutual challenge-response phase as shown below:
* t0: server challenges client
* t1: client responds to server's challenge
@@ -18,8 +18,8 @@
* The challenge is a randomly generated integer, encrypted with a pre-shared
* symmetric key and sent to the receiver.
- * The receiver decrypts it, adds 1 and sends the response back to the sender.
- * The sender verifies that the correct response was received.
+ * The receiver decrypts it, adds 1, encrypts it and sends the response back to
+ * the sender. The sender verifies that the correct response was received.
* All communication is encrypted using a pre-shared symmetric key. The cipher
* used is aes-256-gcm and the key is derived with PBKDF2.