Author: sin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 10:01:14 +0000
Expand UB, may not be clear for all readers
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/README b/README
@@ -13,8 +13,8 @@ Features
- It is portable, works on *BSD, Linux and possibly other systems.
- It will only trap non-conformant programs. This means that fortify
level 2 is treated in the same way as level 1.
-- Avoids making function calls when UB has already been invoked. This
- is handled by using __builtin_trap().
+- Avoids making function calls when undefined behaviour has already been
+ invoked. This is handled by using __builtin_trap().
- Support for out-of-bounds read interfaces, such as send(), write(),
- No ABI is enforced. All of the fortify check functions are inlined