Author: sin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:24:39 +0100
1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/stun.c b/stun.c
@@ -21,8 +21,8 @@
* The receiver decrypts it, adds 1 and sends the response back to the sender.
* The sender verifies that the correct response was received.
- * All communication is encrypted using a pre-shared symmetric key, currently
- * using aes-256-gcm. The key is derived with PBKDF2.
+ * All communication is encrypted using a pre-shared symmetric key. The cipher
+ * used is aes-256-gcm and the key is derived with PBKDF2.
* All tunneled traffic is encapsulated inside the TCP payload.
* The packet format is shown below: